[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:45:03 +0000

Haha

Spotted this a few days ago on another site.  Cant remember where...  lol :P

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:43:29 +0000

http://za.news.yahoo.com/chinese-zoo-disguises-dog-lion-130012173.html

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:36:09 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol this MSSA thing sounds dodgy...

what R15K fine thing Ashraf?

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Heh, thanks.

On 21 Aug 2013 10:32, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's been real Nick,I'll miss you.

On 21/08/2013, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Saints Row IV download at 45% and going.
> WOOOOT!
>

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
> alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>  I’ve attached the email. You need an affiliated group – ask Vic about
>> that. It’s R75 to register with mssa, then R50 on the day for the
>> tournament.****
>>
>> ** **

name. KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”)provides no services
[...]

independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative