[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:03:31 +0000

Hehe

Zaf is fine, we just don't know here properly yet.  We will get there
eventually if we play her enough...  in the beginning we didn't know wtf was
going on with eddy either.

You can play who ever you feel like :P

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:57:29 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And i promise you Ben Stu not to bring Zafina into play anymore :P she was my
easy safety girl...now that i don't have a win streak to keep up. She will be
buried XD
How do you guys feel about Anna tho? Lili, Jaycee, Wang, Ogre, Roger?

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't be. Vic did really good that day. :)

Yeah i know the feeling about the underdog. I'm usually the underdog in
Thailand...never did wanted to be number 1 :/ too much pressure (i see it with
Juie all the time...everyone expect him to win) it's good that i lost. Not so
much pressure for me now :) i'll just play characters i want to play now. No
need to keep my win streak anymore :)

Hello team Animals!!! lolz Alex + Ogre? XD

What did Lumi do to you steve? don't emo on us now...

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I almost felt bad for you Di because everyone was getting hype when Vic was
landing hits but we all understand that everyone want the underdog to win.
And you have proven you are the dude to beat.

After running into all of Lumi's hopkicks with my face I sat in an empty bath
crying for hours on saturday night
with a pack of razor blades and a bottle of absynth trying to figure out what
the cause of my failure to adapt quickly is.

I'm at work now so I am sobering up because it is considered unprofessional to
drink in the office but I am still considering suicide or at least some form of
forced seclusion like hermiting.

On 19 August 2013 13:31, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hahaha.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ashraf baby Vic whatsepped me to ask how he could hook up those finals replays?