[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:54:39 +0200

It was awesome. Nice venue, hype matches, my first winners finals for
SF. The next one is 21 September, so mark your calenders guys.
Here are the brackets
http://challonge.com/TTT2TrenchTownAugust
http://challonge.com/trenchtownSF4August

InJustice was lolworthy. Honourable play enforced by the policeman.
Tho our guys still took all 3 top spots.
Apparently the no spamming rules were inspired by me and SAP's play to
win (aka spamming if you're a scrub), as well as Salie's troll post.
I think somebody should write a strongly worded email, lol.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_magio3vd741qbi15po1_500.jpg