[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:18:44 +0000

I dont like to learn matches

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:17:30 +0000

Why call them exhibition lobbies, rather than just labelling them ‘beginner’ or
‘butt-hurt’?

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:03:32 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats why I posted a pic of a crying baby in his DOA thread.

On 15 August 2013 15:12, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This raphamon dude pisses me off so much.  First he begs us to play him by
ignoring all the Player Name threads and creating his own.  Then after we play
him he deletes us from his friends' list because "we didn't give him a chance".
 WTF.  And now he's wondering why he can't find competition online.  Well if
you have it as a rule that noone is allowed to beat you then maybe that could
be a problem...

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither
given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG
International”) on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative
(“KPMG International”)
provides no services to clients.
Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.