[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 05:48:20 +0000

ya wp stu , session was good.

xrd signed looks good , they just need to take out those funny camera angles
when doing supers, overhead attacks and at the end of the round. It looks weird
and distracting, other than that , the speed looks the same the graphics look
much better now that it is in hd.

Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 21:07:39 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sup guys,
Great session the weekend, thanks for making it happen Stu. It looked like
everyone was having a good time :)
@Nic: Hope you get well soon bro. Don't know whether you've seen this before
but it may be helpful if you intend sticking with Dorm :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7NIc-9KAc0

Also, check out the rest of his channel sometime, he has a really interesting
and fleshed out Dorm and some really cool tech you'd probably appreciate
especially if you like fireball juggling, lol:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lintlikr1/videos

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks bro.

I see there is a trick to playing the game when going for combos.

Go for stuns!
Lol.
Sick as a dog btw.  :(
On 11 Aug 2013 17:59, "Di Lhong" <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: