[CPT-FGC] Re: Mails

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:43:06 +0000

lol that doesn't really matter to me, my sub ends on Wednesday. I only wana
beat garuda before I quit.

Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:36:08 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Mails
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@LB:  Here's a cool WP speed run explanation vid.  Our DPS isn't high enough
yet and you are the worst tank ever so we'll have trouble pulling off some of
the strats but there's some useful info, like if you wanna lock out the
monsters from the boss fights then you have to tank at the entrance until the
arena seals up while the healer heals you.

After you left I got my first level IV Materia.  On the market right now for
R265k.  Myself and Khan tested that SpiritBond area as well.  1% per minute on
NQ i55 items with two people.  With 3 or more we can push this up to 5% per
pull.  The guide says everyone should have their chocos out in their healer
stance.  Then we just pull and burn everything.  HQ gives 20% faster
SpiritBond.  Each materia also increase SB rate by 20%.  We should be able to
SB an entire i55 gear set in under 30 minutes.  Conservative estimate factoring
in noobness, poverty and laziness gives us about R100k every 30 minutes.