[CPT-FGC] Re: Mails

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:36:08 +0200

@LB:  Here's a cool WP speed run explanation vid.  Our DPS isn't high
enough yet and you are the worst tank ever so we'll have trouble pulling
off some of the strats but there's some useful info, like if you wanna lock
out the monsters from the boss fights then you have to tank at the entrance
until the arena seals up while the healer heals you.

After you left I got my first level IV Materia.  On the market right now
for R265k.  Myself and Khan tested that SpiritBond area as well.  1% per
minute on NQ i55 items with two people.  With 3 or more we can push this up
to 5% per pull.  The guide says everyone should have their chocos out in
their healer stance.  Then we just pull and burn everything.  HQ gives 20%
faster SpiritBond.  Each materia also increase SB rate by 20%.  We should
be able to SB an entire i55 gear set in under 30 minutes.  Conservative
estimate factoring in noobness, poverty and laziness gives us about R100k
every 30 minutes.