Re: Khan's intervention

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:21:07 +0200

*lol*

No prob. I suppose it would depend on when USF4 gets released. Speaking of
which, what is the release date for USF4? Btw, is everyone comfortable with
us using USF4 instead of AE? Speak now, or forever hold your peace. EVO
participants will not have that luxury :P

I'll need some BB guidance as I don't have the game :P

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:47 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> lol, Richard is hype but he isn't ready yet. He should participate in the
> qualifier though.
>
> LB and Salie should participate for different reasons - Salie is the best
> in SF while LB is the best in everything else (KOF, UMVC, BB, Karnov).
>
> When are we having the qualifier btw? I'll be out from the 24th for two
> weeks
>

> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> LB, follow the correct process man :P
>>
>> Are you interested in repping or not? Don't upset me. DO THE RIGHT THING.
>>
>> Rich also has the 'random factor' and if he's interested in
>> participating, he's welcome to do so, but he'll have quite a mountain to
>> climb considering TTT2 isn't one of the featured games.
>>

>> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:18 PM, lindsey kiviets
>> <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>
>>> ey man , as i said my team is flawless.
>>>
>>> SAP
>>> Lumi