RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:00:32 +0000

well done sap, we playing KI invitational only tomorrow.

Only SAP and I r invited.

Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:53:51 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No prob :)

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:49 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's a great idea.

SAP please bring amazon warriors and dong dong never die.

I don't have those games.

Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:41:03 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why don't you run your own mystery tourney LB? :P
Better yet...
an INVITATIONAL *lol*

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:37 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf no more mystery tournament? I thought you guys were joking? there must be
some games left.

WTF

WTF

Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:29:28 +0200

From: ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

HBD Ryan, hope you have a blast man! :)

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would say most characters are user friendly in KOF.  Shen Woo, King, Kyo, EX
Iori are characters I would recommend for new players as they hit hard, you can
learn basic fundamentals of KOF with them. They also have depth for advanced
play.

On 9 May 2014 12:16, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol, yeah definitely keen on some matches. I think I need to find a failry
beginner friendly team first though if I plan on getting better at the game.
Kensou seems relatively straigfhtforward with his hitconfirms.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We can begin tomorrow then :)
On 9 May 2014 11:54, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm interested, I'd need to brush up on some KOF but I'm definitely keen if
it's in July.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alrighty, the results are in :) Thanks for your votes guys :)

We now need to determine who is interested in repping CT in the exhibition. Can
I get a show of hands? :)

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tanks
OG

RS

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 6:46 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HBD FAP

Happy Birthday SAP

Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 05:50:25 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Ryan,
Have an awesome day!
On 09 May 2014 1:43 AM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Birthday Ryan!As my gift, I will allow you to beat up on me and LB some
more in Chaos Code.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awesome :)

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The master himself liked my use of his art on my stick
<3http://instagram.com/p/nmocTDneWx/

On 8 May 2014 18:25, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

True lolz
If only it didn't look like cammy or have her normals...i think she would be
more accepting.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would have settled for Psylocke instead of Decapre :P

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After watching some Decapre matches. Decapre should have a Psylocke
outfit...they're practically the same...

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

#tsek #thesaltisreal

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I was reading up on insect stings, and came across what is basically atier list
of insect stings by
painhttp://insects.about.com/od/antsbeeswasps/tp/schmidt_sting_index.htm

Bullet Ant needs to be nerfed.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

+1 vote for burying LB in a coffin containing fire ants, with a mic, so we can
hear the wimpering.

It sounds allmost the same as...
On 8 May 2014 10:17, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Austin is legit man.
+1 vote for burying LB.

On 8 May 2014 10:07, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I cant vote at work,

IT apartheid regime is bringing a brutha down, you feel me?

Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:22:51 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll dig you a hole to bury yourself in. Just vote man *lol*

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:14 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ima keep it gan$ta and vote from the apartheid era , no more oppression.

you dig?

Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:07:31 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Injustice.

*lol* Why didn't you vote from home LB?

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:05 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

whats I gau?

ive opted to not vote

cant access from work :( damn IT and there apartheid tendencies.

Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 08:22:53 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soz, meant today. It will expire tomorrow. Got too much on my mind right now
*lol*

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heya peeps
Remember that tomorrow is the last day to vote for games to be featured in the
exhibition, so if you haven't voted yet, get to it!

Current results:

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That ending *lol*
Nice combo vid Nic :P

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I blame the apartheid government.

In more interesting news...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEhkViZ74-8&feature=youtu.be

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like how that email Nic sent Wonderland had the complete opposite effect.
KOF is still on 30 seconds and AE is now 1 round only, and it too lags a bit
now (maybe HDD fragmentation or incorrect system settings).