RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 07:16:11 +0000

isn't that ogrs' buddy?

Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:13:23 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, he should definitely make a turn :) Awesome :)

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Injustice!
Austin has told me that he will be in CT in July as well, so I thought of maybe
having him as a reserve in case someone doesn't make it. Also the more the
merrier :D

On 08 May 2014 9:05 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

whats I gau?

ive opted to not vote

cant access from work :( damn IT and there apartheid tendencies.

Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 08:22:53 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soz, meant today. It will expire tomorrow. Got too much on my mind right now
*lol*

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heya peeps
Remember that tomorrow is the last day to vote for games to be featured in the
exhibition, so if you haven't voted yet, get to it!

Current results:

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That ending *lol*
Nice combo vid Nic :P

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I blame the apartheid government.

In more interesting news...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEhkViZ74-8&feature=youtu.be

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like how that email Nic sent Wonderland had the complete opposite effect.
KOF is still on 30 seconds and AE is now 1 round only, and it too lags a bit
now (maybe HDD fragmentation or incorrect system settings).

JPEG image