Re: Khan's intervention

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:10:29 +0200

stfu Karnov,I didn't say anything about voting.
We all compete, and the strongest overall players make it into the team.
Natural selection.

I was thinking, will coaching be allowed, and if so will it only be by
members of the team, or anyone?

I was also thinking, we could have some first to 5 matches. Issue a
challenge, see if your opponent accepts, give them enough time to prepare.
Maybe some salty runbacks? Nic vs Jag in MK. Jag vs whoever plays SC5?

The main issue would be time.