RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:47:15 +0000

meeeeee

il be game selekta

Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:43:19 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm in favour of the hat pull suggestion, and I understand where you coming
from regarding the game quality, but I still feel we should keep it strictly
mystery. Just my 2 cents.
Once we've determined who is on the CT team, we'll have to nominate someone not
on the team to come up with a list of possible games to be drawn.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what if the mystery game was a hat pull? A 5th game is only needed if

a tie breaker is necessary.

So we make a list of games for the hat pull.

Maybe some mystery types and some ugly ducklings like mk9 or SCV.

that way it can still be a mystery type thing but preperations can be

made and the games quality can be good.