KI2 tournament Saturday at JEEVES

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:17:57 +0000

LES go, show of hands who r in?

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:16:26 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're the TO, so you can decide what you want to run tournaments for. Doesn't
matter which game it is. DongDongNeverDie, SF: The Movie, KI2; it can be
anything. Then you just need to determine how many guys are interested. If
there's sufficient interest, run a tournament for it.

okay lets play KI2

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:07:44 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends on the level of interest, I suppose. That's usually a good starting
point.

if I run the tourney will you participate?

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:01:02 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So that's why I'm saying, run tournaments for games that will bring the hype
levels up. I'm giving you the opportunity.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:55 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did gauge , last Saturday I gauged the salt levels, it was acidic.

we need to bring the hype level  up and the salty levels down.

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:52:21 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, run a tournament for the games then. Bring a PC or laptop, whichever
works. I'll leave mine at home. Then you just need to set up the Challonge
brackets and you're good to go. Don't forget to gauge the level of interest for
the games you want to run the tournaments for.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

everyone feels the same way

now you have a choice

SF the movie the game OR dong dong never DIE

tsek salie , don't come and quote me, im not a DVD

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:44:30 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If everyone else feels the same way, I'll stop the tourneys this Saturday.
Seriously.
I don't play DS3.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:38 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 salie plays bb hood like a lame drunk.

sf memory lane battles are getting old man, its not like ive stopped playing
these games I just don't play it as regular as I used to.

let me body u in ds3
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:34:39 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nope.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ft5 tonight

I win we play ds3

u win we play dong dong

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:30:12 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can't play Darkstalkers 3. And no.

darkstalkers 3 invitional les go!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:27:08 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, and then I blocked your spam and you were free for the rest of the
matches. If you didn't mash after getting knocked down every single time, you
might have won. Maybe. Actually, no.

tsek sap, get bopped with my young toguru 100% redizzy combos

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:21:10 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
toguru
It's not a major loss. You'll enjoy the hell out of 2. One of the best RPGs
ever made.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn’t play Witcher 1 though. Apparently the story is supposed to continue
from some choices in the first one.

Don’t have the time to be playing the old one as well though.

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:40:20 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TJ Combo  too stronk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNFhOwzNzCY

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:31 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

dafuq? Nemo saying Ryu is bottom tier.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some really awesome matches here. That Ken setup into combo is ridiculous.

@LB, what time should we start?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Checkout the CE Blanka vortex @ 13m33s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR4jV58lbvo

Also check out the nice Ken setup into combo he does @ 20m41s.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, CE is still alive and well in Brazil.  They had an international
tournament earlier this year:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnXZIS9_a8mQJ85rMgEh0Q

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Manase:

This guy has some nice "classic" CE Boxer (ie.  the weaker version) matches on
his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/sf2ce/search?query=Balrog

Seems like vs Shotos you have to stand in the range where HP trades with
fireballs.  There is also a range where if Boxer blocks a fireball he can do
dash straight and it will punish
 the next fireball.  He also has a blockstring that leaves him just out for
cr.mk range for a whiff-punish.

(sound is quite loud)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZKQsj_9g4

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address
 with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original sender,
then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
or omitted to be taken in reliance
 on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in
this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this e-mail and any attachments
 that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor
endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.