[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:14:34 +0000

Its unique in that the entire game is based around it.

The game doesnt play like conventional fighters

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:10:22 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Started watching that Smash bros doccy this morning and it looked pretty good.
One thing was a bit untrue though ~ on the subject of how they shoot out of the
stage a guy says that this sort of system is unique to smash as far as FG's go
......... has he never heard of a ring out ?

okay will do

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:30:00 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, you need to give me the HK account's E-mail and Password.

I can then log in, and download to my "session PS3 system"
On 13 Nov 2013 10:22, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HK psn account.

its just about R800.

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:20:28 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@LB

Have you installed it using a Jap PSN account?
On 13 Nov 2013 10:13, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay I got bbcp.

Nick I want you to gameshare it so that theres always at least 1 bb at a
session. how does it work?

I lassed pcgamesupply coz they fulla nonsense.

I got hk voucher from cardcodes.com

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:09:54 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sad news bro, but one has to get dat paypuh.
Where are you working at the mo?

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Aweh guys. been on training at my new job.  got mawbs there as well.

Looks like this Saturday will be my last session for a while, since

I'll be working on Saturdays :(

So I'll probably try and organise some special time for offline with

some of y'all