[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:50:24 +0200

Rufus:  Expect jabs.  Jabs into throw.  Jabs into overhead.  Jabs
everywhere.  Under pressure it's a mashed EX Messiah Kick every time.  With
no meter he will preemptively j.hk which combos into Ultra.

Vega:  Throws all day and backflip on wakeup.  Random slide and ultra.

Adon:  Throws.  In the corner, he will do standing roundhouse and if you
block he will do EX Jaguar.  Guaranteed.  Relatively safe on block and
combos into ultra if you jump.  If he jumps midscreen just do a focus
attack to catch the Jaguar Kick that he will do 94.3% of the time.  Online
you can counter pick with Honda and win with random headbutts.  Otherwise
just have really fast reactions to EX Jaguar kicks and tech all the throws.

Sim:  Full screen lp yoga fire, jump forward fierce.  If you don't jump he
teleports.  Random ultra/super and mashed ground teleports under pressure

Ken:  Random DPs.  Walk back step kick (bait and counter with a strong
normal cancel).  x-up EX Air Tatsu (no hit-confirm) into ultra.  Online
blocking this is just a read.  Offline you can fuzzy guard it.  Online
makes a lot of things harder than it should be.  Watch out for neutral jump
into DP on landing.  Super hard to punish this on reaction online so just
wait for him to land to cos he will do another DP.

The way I read MS is just by looking at what he doesn't do and then working
from there.  For example, with most characters prefers playing for a jump,
than using offensive footsies, so you can focus less on the ground and get
by with baiting jumps.