RE: : Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 05:43:35 +0000

morning peeps,

I was thinking about red focus and how it will work. it seems that the system
is leaning towards kof.

you have your BC combos which let you begin the combo again. so in kof you have
crA,crB,BC, crA, crB generally. now in SF you with rfadc, crlp, crlp, crmp,
rfadc, .... similar kinda stuff.

I think the damage scaling will be high with more combos.

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 00:50:45 +0200
Subject: Re: : Hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Di, you underestimate "the Nic".

As long as its female... its good to go.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2032843/82240512.png

@nic - lolz i WIN the argument XD

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Vaginas, what do they even do ?

On 4 February 2014 22:38, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeh... um... well...

No, I got nothing to say to that, Di.
On 4 Feb 2014 21:56, "Di Lhong" <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

girls...meh

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:40 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL! Cool! ...wait... what?

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Woah with all that sex talk there lad.

Gotta start with some kissing, then a footrub....

and then generally she got to get me a beer before I take her doggie collar off.

And if my footrub aint decent she goes back in the cellar.
On 4 Feb 2014 18:33, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm, you guys got a Playa hater Degree?

Y'all just some major haters and some math minors
I met this girl on Valentine's Day, fucked her in May

She found out about April, so she chose to march

Hah, damn another broken heart

I keep bitches by the twos, nigga, Noah's ark