Re: : Hi

  • From: G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 18:14:50 +0200

She referred to anime as naruto, get it. As in, One Piece is my favourite
"Naruto". She didn't get the drop coz of anime, I was just making an
example... she was generally boring -_-

Pics or it didn't happen? What for, today's date? I don't think that
appropriate plus didn't do anything. Maybe next time.

But hey, if you want proof of my adventures...not too long ago at Burger
King ;-p
[image: Inline image 1]