Re: : Hi

  • From: G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 17:55:39 +0200

Epic Face Palm indeed, albeit for totally different reasons -_-

SAP, she was a 6 or so *yawn*. Thought she was cool when I spoke to her
initially, but her conversation is a vortex. "She don't know". :-D

her - "You should see my nail art, I love sitting with that."
me - "cool. set me up for a mani/pedi"
lols
her -"by the way, do you like Naruto?"
me -I was almost interested here... "awesome story, Uchiha's are wicked!
Just haven't watched in a while blah blah blah shit. u strike me as an Ino
fan?" (she looks like Ino)
her -"oh, I getcha! my fav Naruto is Sword Art Online! I did nail art for
that too"

[image: Inline image 1]

Its been a while since I had to drop the "this was really nice! I'll call
you sometime" line and not mean it. Ugh, single life woes.

aaand yeah, 16:30 for a short break for me from studies.