Re: : Hi

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 17:32:18 +0200

Yeah I didn't have high hopes for black sails but it seems watch-able.

My favourite show at the moment is a history channel thing called The curse
of Oak Island.
They are finally gonna find the Minora of the temple of Soloman,the ark of
the covenant,Shakespears' underpants and Elvis.

Can't wait for ep05 !