Re: : Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:09:30 +0200

Anyway I saw some gameplay yesterday (basically just a fangirl mashing
buttons with Eddie).  Moves seem slightly slower (or it could just be an
illusion) and damage seems high.  Sound effects appear to be spot on.  I
could have told you it was Eddie without the voice FX just from the sound
alone.

http://vimeo.com/85551502