[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:33:47 +0000

you got it for steam?

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:37:33 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB, when we gonna have some KOF13 online?

I managed Kyo's stun combo with some luck :)

Now I'm messing about with Benimaru. I managed 5 reps of his air raikoken loop.
Yay!
I also built a 2 story house with a pool in minecraft. :P
On 31 Dec 2013 11:09, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On a side note, dnt forget to select "join game in progress" as it helps
getting in crystal tower. Ppl leave and enter all the time so its rare that u
get a party who sticks through frm start to end. Also its nt at all difficult
as i thought. Coz it was said that ct was on the same lvl as titanhm. I dnt
thnk ct is nearly as hard as that tbh.