[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "eccomancer ." <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:46:03 +0200

Same power cable as the ps3 slim. I was little reluctant about control, but
it works well- i can see touchpad working like a mouse for some games aka
FFRR. Can also plug earphones into control... I do not know what the exact
purpose of that is though (controller has its own speaker). Only really
tested things in the ps playroom with the camera!! Controller also has
another input connection (perhaps for microphone? Im  not certain yet).

I do like some of the features such as "live" where you can watch and
comment on other people playing games live - think fighting games would
definitely benefit from it... basically its a built in stream feature.
Overall it seems to be very "social network" focused as it updates info
like what people have been playing, what trophies they have earned etc. So
I guess it depends on how you feel about that stuff? I can see the intended
purpose is to increase player interaction which would benefit multi-player
titles but the social features to me are just a secondary feature.

I think Makro has a fantastic deal on ps4 - if i look at what i spent and
what makro offers your saving quite a bit - although I did get two games.