[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:56:45 -0800

Ah ok that's kind of what I thought.
If Tekken worked like that then it would be really hard to learn.
You have lots of moves but at least you only ever really need to learn what
happens on block/hit/CH and sometimes on crouching.
Jeepers Tekken really would be a nightmare if you could manipulate the
frames to that degree.

Thats what I like about SF, the movelists are small but the ways that a
move can be used basically makes it 10 different moves depending on the
situation.