[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:46:02 +0200

It actually depends on the move.  Capcom programmed some moves to have
different frame advantage (and even damage eg. Ryu's close st.hp) depending
on which frame they hit.

But in general to calculate the max frame advantage of a meaty, you take
the base frame advantage, add the active frame you're interested in, then
subtract 1)

So for Boxer's LP dash straight on block (it's actually +5f, not +6f - I
was looking at incorrect frame data):
1st active frame = -1f
2nd = 0f
3rd = +1f
4th = +2f
5th = +3f
6th = +4f
7th = +5f

I suspect Boxer's overhead may be one of those moves where Capcom decided
the frame advantage for active frame individually, because as a late meaty,
it should currently give 10 + 21 - 1 = +30f on hit!