[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 05:12:38 -0800

Watching the whole thing live was crazy.
The king just destroying Aqua then pointing out Rog and then pointing out
Justin.

He needed to prove himself i guess after all the flak he's been getting
from NYC after he said nobody there is on his level.
Egos make dudes look like knobs but they also make for the best matches.