[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:19:06 +0000

go for forth and prosper, even if you decided to come back back to ff14, you
would just be 2 weeks behind.

Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:14:24 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is good, depending on one's point of view :P
For me, it's an absolute necessity.

this cant be good.

Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:43:51 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Less of it, yes.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is gaming in general one of those lifestyle changes?

Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 08:11:28 +0000

Well if it means that you’ll have more time next year, then it’s not a
sacrifice.

Always remember that your job is simply a means to an end. No good reason to go
insane and sacrifice all your time for them. If you leave, they won’t remember
you in 6 month’s time.
 I say this, but I really seem to let my job run my life. Need to change that.

Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:36:49 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there peeps, trust everyone had a great weekend :)

This coming Sat's sesh will be the last session I attend for the year. I'm
looking to make a career change and will have some extra work to complete over
weekends. I should be available again in January but I'll
 keep you posted.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

after those consecutive solar plex backdash joints im convinced Ume

San has reached snake charmer level.

On 01/12/2013, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Heavy days. Paul Walker is dead, from a car crash nogals.

> //www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication
 in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted
 to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions
or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions
and other information
 in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business
of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.