[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:55:25 +0200

GamerBee must have been so pissed off during that set.

I'm surprised they didn't upload the ISDD vs GamerBee set.  ISSD basically
did walk-up Ultra 1 with Guile during footsies.

Watching some USFIV streams from the Loke Tests:
- Ken with Ryu's walkspeed is super dumb
- Chun with Ryu's jump speed is super fun.  Her df LK works as an anti-air
again.  Health buff is noticeable.
- Makoto looks broken.  Combo into EX Fukiage, jump cancel into anything,
reset the opponent in a multi-mixup on landing (left, right, high, low,
tech throw).  Not sure if the jump cancel can go into Axe Kick (that would
be OP)
- T.Hawk's walkspeed is really good.  Plus he can cancel some air attacks
into Condor Dive
- Sagat is at least top 5 at the moment
- Gief is godlike.  EX GreenHand knocks down.  Doing 3 LP Green Hands as a
follow-up pushes the opponent to the corner, builds meter and gives a mixup
opportunity.
- Double Ultra looks meh.  Does too little damage
- Hugo has some tricks.  Cr.lk buffer into super during super for big
damage.  He also has the best wall carry in the game
- Noone has found good uses for Red Focus yet
- Game is still very much WIP.  T.Hawk can't use his super on Hugo when he
is dizzied.