[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:04:19 +0200

Try some KOF 95 and then 97, that will give you the best basics.
95 gives the tight input window shit. And some of the spacing and hit-box
tomfoolery.
97 will teach you the jumping and the use of command moves.
97 will also give you an idea of the stupid simplicity of some of the
combos.

What you see us doing on 13 looks like a lot of low WK combos and HD crap.
It looks pretty far removed from how I used to originally play the game.