[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:17:18 +0200

*lol* I can't play KOF. I've tried. I lack the required level of execution
to play the game as I'd like to. I mean damn, I can't even do HD combos
consistently :P I've tried to understand it at a basic, fundamental level,
but that also hasn't gotten me very far. Still free to short jumps and
corner pressure :P Can't anti-air for shit, and the footsies are completely
different.