[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:11:46 +0200

こんにちはげんきですか

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:27/11/2013  13:06  (GMT+02:00)
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

Heeeeelloooooooo?

nope just the part salie said I should watch. this game looks disgusting, the
more I play bb the more I am reminded why I dislike sf4.
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:47:21 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If she gets hit out of it she still kaks off so it's not 100% guaranteed.
Did you actually watch the vid ?

On 26 November 2013 07:12, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
even in 3rd strike it wasn't as broken as in ultra. in strike when she healed
the opponent could hit her as the healing was done over a period of time and
you couldn't move. In ultra its super safe guaranteed 40% life back no matter
what.

Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:41:35 -0800

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow ok healing ultra is a bit of a kak story.
Her backdash also seems pretty good.

On 25 November 2013 20:39, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Until the boss walks in with oakleys on and sees da troof O_O

On 25 November 2013 13:45, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is so cool.
http://i.imgur.com/Djqyzxp.gif
ultimate incognito browsing