[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:11:38 +0000

:O

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 03:06:45 -0800
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heeeeelloooooooo?

nope just the part salie said I should watch. this game looks disgusting, the
more I play bb the more I am reminded why I dislike sf4.
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:47:21 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If she gets hit out of it she still kaks off so it's not 100% guaranteed.
Did you actually watch the vid ?

On 26 November 2013 07:12, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

even in 3rd strike it wasn't as broken as in ultra. in strike when she healed
the opponent could hit her as the healing was done over a period of time and
you couldn't move. In ultra its super safe guaranteed 40% life back no matter
what.

Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:41:35 -0800
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow ok healing ultra is a bit of a kak story.Her backdash also seems pretty
good.

On 25 November 2013 20:39, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Until the boss walks in with oakleys on and sees da troof O_O

On 25 November 2013 13:45, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is so cool.

http://i.imgur.com/Djqyzxp.gif

ultimate incognito browsing