[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:14:18 +0000

Fuck you

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:09:13 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Um...

On the chance of me being called a heretic or blasphemer, I enjoyed SC3 more :/
On 22 Nov 2013 15:06, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Depends. Did you enjoy playing SC2? :P

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Finally an agressive EX worth using on wake-up for Gouken.

...and a reason to use Guile's Ultra 2.
Should I bother to download Soul Calibur 2HD?
On 22 Nov 2013 14:54, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guy can no longer anti-air using cr.MP and they increased the startup of his EX
tatsu *lol* Fucking stupid.
The faster walk speed and the elbow drop changes are welcome, but the other
changes are just incredibly dumb.

I like the Gouken changes, except the reduced stun on his demon flip throw.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

USFIV changes:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/21/e-honda-has-invincible-command-throw-sagat-u1-connects-fully-corner-and-more-reports-usf4-changes-coming-first-japan-loc-test/

Some of these are really good, others just made me go WTF

For example, why would they make Viper's moves even slower?  Then they
compensate by making them have less recovery.  Seriously, who has ever asked
for a change like that?

Seth has Dhalsim's stretchy arms back jump again.  WHY!?

Abel's wheelkick recovery is reduced?  Why?  It's not like it's very punishable
in this version.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Downloaded SC2 HD yesterday.