[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:14:00 +0200

USFIV changes:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/21/e-honda-has-invincible-command-throw-sagat-u1-connects-fully-corner-and-more-reports-usf4-changes-coming-first-japan-loc-test/

Some of these are really good, others just made me go WTF

For example, why would they make Viper's moves even slower?  Then they
compensate by making them have less recovery.  Seriously, who has ever
asked for a change like that?

Seth has Dhalsim's stretchy arms back jump again.  WHY!?

Abel's wheelkick recovery is reduced?  Why?  It's not like it's very
punishable in this version.