[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:15:27 +0000

heppy bday stu

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 02:09:58 -0800
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birfday stu.
On 21 Nov 2013 12:02, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks. Celebrating by working in Kenya, lol.

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:18:45 -0800

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tanks

On 20 November 2013 08:14, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pinnacle

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 07:43:06 -0800

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paas ~ where did you say you get your PC parts ?

On 20 November 2013 07:31, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dungeons are fun imo.

Since we are rincing WP we now need to start getting Oiled for AK.  Inching
down the run time by a few minutes every time.

Well see... maybe if I strike it lucky selling random lvl3 materia's ill scrape
enough together for a vanya

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:27:00 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 HQ Vanya Robe = 200k = roughly 15 CM/WP runs.  You buy Potash for 125 tomes
each, you sell them for 20k.  When you have enough, you buy Vanya gear.

This is what makes endgame so mind numbingly boring.  If you're not farming
philo mats to sell for gear, you're spiritbonding to be able to get to a level
where you can craft them yourself.

Alternative is to farm the mats and pay someone to craft them for you.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Im not spending that much money on a stopgap item personally.  Ill rather farm
more myth than spend that time crafting for a temporary item.

I can see cash being super usefull for secondary characters tho.

Can "instantly" get proper gear with the need to do all the myht/phil farming
just to get you started at fresh lvl50

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:06:20 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The thing is, it's nearly impossible to get all the non-socketable gear for
Coil in the near future, especially if you're going for Relic+1.  So people
tend to mix and match between i90/i70 gear (eg Vanya gear).  If you skip
relic+1 and get myth
 armour, you take a hit to your DPS.  If you skip armour and go for relic, you
take a hit to your defense.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Maybe its just BLM class or I havent read far enough about stuff that drops in
Coil... but none of proper gear im working towards can be socketed and the
crafted items are "ok" for a short while till it gets replaced by myth gear.

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:55:59 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You need money for the materia to help you pass Coil DPS/Vitality checks.  It's
very team-specific.  You either have your dealer stack Pie/Dex/Whatever, or you
have your tank stack Strength/Dtr, or you have your DPS/healers stack Vitality.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Im not sure what im suppose to do with money in this game.

Kinda lost interest in my crafting when I realized there is very little usefull
you can do with money.  Besides teleport or repairs...

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:43:26 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, so the Xbone has mandatory HD installs and the hard drive is
irreplaceable?  Sounds like a recipe for fail.

@LB:

We have some new tricks in WP.  Like baiting enemies with pets then just
running pass them.  Also, last night I partied with a tank who did the
"alternate" route in WP.  He pulls the 3 skellies in the center area near the
switch while someone activates it,
 then he runs around the corner down the stairs and ends up near the treasure
chest with the switch.  It's longer, but it was different.  Once the monsters
chase he we just pull them to the boss and lock them out.

I don't really care about super speed runs any more cos I'm more interested in
SB.  That spot where I showed Khan is godlike for spiritbonding.  You can SB an
entire i55 gear set in about 30minutes.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yoh that's so much farming.

the patch is releasing Friday with crystal tower 24 man dungeon.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:21:58 +0000

For the +1 upgrade its myth.

Just to make the weapon you need 900 phil aswell

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:16:21 +0000

you need 900 myth tomes for relic upgrade

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:09:58 +0000

I need to do about 9 WP runs. That should get me myth chest and have enough
phil for relic weapon.

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:22:39 +0200

From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got SC2 :D
... I just don't have space on my console to download it :'(
On 20 Nov 2013 2:36 PM, "Wynand-Ben Viljoen" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*cough*

SC2 HD released yesterday/today

*cough*

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:33:46 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we should all play Uncharted... the free to play game.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 2:20 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think we should all play bb.

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:46:33 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we should all play Project M.

On 20 November 2013 13:43, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why not unleash the dragon instead ?

On 20 November 2013 13:37, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a weird urge to sing usher and justin timberlake songs.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading
 "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited
 and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not
 relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image