[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:47:08 +0200

I just got a trenchtown gaming tournament invite, it looks funny
without my types of fighting games mentioned...

Hi all,

The registrations for the Trenchtown Gaming Tournament on 14 December
is now open. The day will feature Halo 4 (FFA), FIFA 14 and Injustice
(which is free to enter).

Details and registrations can be found here:
http://zombiegamer.co.za/trenchtown-gaming-tournament-halo-4-fifa-14-and-injustice-on-14-december

A reminder that registrations are open until this Friday for the
Trenchtown event on Saturday 23 November which features Call of Duty
Ghosts (FFA), FIFA 14 and Injustice (which is free to enter).

http://zombiegamer.co.za/trenchtown-gaming-tournament-ghosts-fifa-14-and-injustice-on-23-november

There is also a FIFA 14 tournament on Wednesday 27 November:
https://www.facebook.com/events/426216220813719/

And 2upGamers (Community) returns for its second anniversary on 29
November: https://www.facebook.com/events/733742339986757/

Thanks for your consideration and support.

Regards,
Clint

Aka Zombie Dredd

www.zombiegamer.co.za