[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:10:31 +0000

Yes thanks, 100%. I havnt playd with stick inawhile bt when it broke i just had
to use it.

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:05:26 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB no problems with the stick ?
Solid ?

On 18 November 2013 12:03, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it's 347 craft 331 control 342 cp. Dont think you need 50 bsm as
ingenuity II is only good if craft too low.

On 18 Nov 2013 11:40, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Khan do you remember the final stats of the melded Patrician + Dodore set you
are going for?  I can't remember if it needs 50 BSM which I have no intention
of doing.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shuddup, gimme BB.

Lol , i dnt think u understand how difficult titan is.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:21:29 +0000

So, in preparation for a fight in the future that you don’t think you can win,
you’re quitting now?

Good call dude.

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:16:09 +0000

Nah man. Maybe after the patch, bt i doubt we wil be able to beat hm titan.
That explanation video jst put me off the game completly

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:04:21 +0000

You still playing FF, LB?

Ran AK with a tank who bailed after we died against Demon Wall. Waited for a
while and a new tank joined. Finished the dungeon with
 him.

Also killed Chimera. Next up is hydra, and I supposed HM Garuda at some point.

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:50:13 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So this SSFIV OS is stupidly good:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/17/proximity-blocking-option-selects-punish-whiffs-and-more-super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-v2012/

James Chen said he received word that it's training mode only, but some people
are saying they've done it in versus mode.

Basically it seems like proximity blocking either extends the command input
buffer by several frames, or it shortens a moves recovery.  So if you buffer a
move
 during the recovery of another and immediately hold downback, the buffered
move will only come out if the opponent whiffs a move a range that activates
proximity blocking.

I haven't tested it myself though.

is unauthorized.
 If you have received this communication in error, please address with the
subject heading "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete
the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying,
 distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter.
 Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor
endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

AntiVirus software.