[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:38:35 +0200

Shuddup, gimme BB.
On 18 Nov 2013 11:30, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Lol , i dnt think u understand how difficult titan is.
>
> ------------------------------
> From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:21:29 +0000
>
>  So, in preparation for a fight in the future that you don’t think you
> can win, you’re quitting now?
>
> Good call dude.
>
>
>
> *From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> *On Behalf Of *Wynand-Ben Viljoen
> *Sent:* 18 November 2013 11:17 AM
> *To:* cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> *Subject:* [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
>
>
>
> fail
>   ------------------------------
>
> From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:16:09 +0000
>
> Nah man. Maybe after the patch, bt i doubt we wil be able to beat hm
> titan. That explanation video jst put me off the game completly
>  ------------------------------
>
> From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:04:21 +0000
>
> You still playing FF, LB?
>
>
>
> Ran AK with a tank who bailed after we died against Demon Wall. Waited for
> a while and a new tank joined. Finished the dungeon with him.
>
> Also killed Chimera. Next up is hydra, and I supposed HM Garuda at some
> point.
>
>
>
> *From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
> *On Behalf Of *lindsey kiviets
> *Sent:* 18 November 2013 11:01 AM
> *To:* cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> *Subject:* [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
>
>
>
> Meh, i dnt do science. Needs more bb
>  ------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:50:13 +0200
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
> From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> So this SSFIV OS is stupidly good:
>
> http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/17/proximity-blocking-option-selects-punish-whiffs-and-more-super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-v2012/
>
> James Chen said he received word that it's training mode only, but some
> people are saying they've done it in versus mode.
>
> Basically it seems like proximity blocking either extends the command
> input buffer by several frames, or it shortens a moves recovery.  So if you
> buffer a move during the recovery of another and immediately hold downback,
> the buffered move will only come out if the opponent whiffs a move a range
> that activates proximity blocking.
>
> I haven't tested it myself though.
>    ------------------------------
>
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
> by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
> error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
> the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
> is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
> e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
> KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
> in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
> business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
>
> KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
> as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
>
> This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
> International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
> to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
> entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
> firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
> services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
> distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information
> about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
> obtained from your KPMG representative.
>
> This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by
> AntiVirus software.
>   ------------------------------
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
> by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
> error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
> the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
> is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
> e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
> KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
> in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
> business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
>
> KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
> as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
>
> This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
> International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
> to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
> entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
> firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
> services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
> distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information
> about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
> obtained from your KPMG representative.
>
> This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by
> AntiVirus software.
>

Other related posts: