[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:03:55 +0000

@Steve

You still interisted in that PS360+ PCB?
I will probably be ordering it + my keyboard this week somewhere.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:00:45 +0000

Meh, i dnt do science. Needs more bb

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:50:13 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So this SSFIV OS is stupidly good:
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/17/proximity-blocking-option-selects-punish-whiffs-and-more-super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-v2012/

James Chen said he received word that it's training mode only, but some people
are saying they've done it in versus mode.

Basically it seems like proximity blocking either extends the command input
buffer by several frames, or it shortens a moves recovery.  So if you buffer a
move during the recovery of another and immediately hold downback, the buffered
move will only come out if the opponent whiffs a move a range that activates
proximity blocking.

I haven't tested it myself though.