[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:55:25 +0000

Cant argue about the other 2...  but Jack aint no trickster!

:D

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 06:52:26 -0800
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lei ?Jack ?Yoshi ?

Bugger off you sly scheming trickster :(

On 15 November 2013 06:49, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Play a proper Tekken character.  Problem solved.

Mishimas need to all die in a fire

:P

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:46:07 +0200
From: theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guys... why is Kazuya's EWGF so hard on TTT2 ! I can do the move alright but I
can barely do it twice in a row let alone in one of dem fancy combos.

I hate TTT2 !

Next is uMVC3. Maybe i'll enjoy that more. Busy doing the trial missions for
Dr.Doom and Magneto.

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I feel the need to facepalm snk. However, similar graphics like xandou ziwang
with fast action gameplay could be good.

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:07:59 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is KOF is going 3D with 2D gameplay?