[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:20:52 +0200

https://twitter.com/Zhieeep

Lots of info there.

"Capcom has listened to the fans. Hit the snooze button, delayed wake up
timing confirmed and official."

"Poison's Ultra comes from SFxT, and a new one that comes from Final Fight
revenge. It will make you go "ah"!"

"I can we can all say goodbye to 4 button throw tech +focus, now that red
focus will eat up that command. Adieu, secret Japanese tech!"

"producers felt Attackers had too much advantage in previous versions.
They've given defensive players more tools now." <- *WTF!!!!!!*

"The command for red focus is (MK+MP+any other attack button). Costs 2
meters"

"You can now combo red focus cancel into crumple. Ex. Ryu st. hp -> cancel
red focus level 1 (crumple) -> ultra = combo."

"There are 3 different levels of Red Focus. It can take up to double digit
hits."

Man, the producers are seriously out of touch if they think attackers have
too much advantage in AE.  The only advantage they had was on knockdown
from x-up okizeme.  The are basically no other safe, effective approaches
of attack because of invincible backdash, focus backdash, 3f jabs and
reversal fadc.