Re: Hello

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:29:47 +0700

Combo does roughly 1/3 of your HP (normal launchers like hopkick and
uppercut). With wall it does a little more. But it's not as insane as TTT2
where you basically can die from 1 combo and an oki.

Gameplay is much different. Movement is different. Ground game is
different. Less push back like what Salie mention during EVO. So pushback
gimmick will not work as well. I feel like staying in crouch from moves
that leave you FC is less. So you have to manually hold down if you want to
continue staying in crouch. But i'm not sure if this a mechanic or if the
arcade stick is sensitive. Since they recently change the arcade stick. So
it might be the arcade stick too. For example, Devil Jin's db2 leave him on
FC. So technically, spamming 4 would result in ws4. But i keep seeing
people accidentally getting standing 4. If they don't manually hold down.

New characters aren't as confusing as new characters in previous
installments. They're pretty straight forward in-terms of what move seems
to be - on block and what's safe or not on block (with the exception of
Katarina, which i'm enjoying lolz). Lucky Chloe's is no where near as good
as Capo's...her range is REALLY short and it makes her reliant on jab
strings and df1 (since these 2 move's range is not too aweful). Not having
Relax Stance is actually better for her than Capos. But her range needs
improvement, especially her lows...keeps wiffing randomly (but it's also
because when you hold BACK, you slowly walk now compare to the weird
nudging we got in all other Tekken games). So the walking movement is
defiantly effecting range. It's like how street fighter walks now. Set up
like df1 to another df1 might not work because if they simply hold
back...second df1 might wiff. So you have to dash even more and work on
your movement more. Can't rely on "auto-movement" from doing a move.

But overall, it's a fun game. Entertaining to watch too with all the new
gimmicks (rage art, power crush and slow mo camera). Now they just need to
announce/release the missing characters. Which they will during the
upcoming MasterCup. Reason why no new characters is announce is because
they don't want new characters to effect tournament play.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 10:57 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well that's nice to hear??? Did they nerf the shit out of every combo??
EXCEPT PAUL, HE STAYS OP,, RIGHT??
On Oct 25, 2015 5:25 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

T7 is fun. Back to basic :) Less combo video galore.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 10:00 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Salie,, getting married won't be a bad idea,, just find someone you like
On Oct 25, 2015 4:27 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tears for Fears FTW.

The cover of Mad World by Andrews and Jules is also legit. I have
Donnie Darko on DVD. Apparently the bluray version sucks.

If I ever lose my mind and decide to get married, I want the wedding to
be an 80's themed affair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB3PdPMjeIY

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In this case, I like the Donnie Darko version more. If only slightly.
@Lumi
I found that stuff you showed me super interesting, even if it was a
little overwhelming.
On 25 Oct 2015 13:07, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah.

On 25 October 2015 at 10:32, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Tears for fears were awesome, they had some great tracks.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 7:09 AM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to back to when this was popular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZvPSpLxCg

On 24 October 2015 at 14:05, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whyy???
On Oct 24, 2015 1:31 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

i wont be able to make it

------------------------------
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:40:22 +0200
Subject: RE: Hello
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Session, yes.
It's only goofy-looking to people not wearing the vr headsets.
On 24 Oct 2015 12:33, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there session today?? Come now Nick,, I would shit bricks if
the day comes that people have to wear VR headsets to play fighting
games
,, I hate VR,, you look like a stupid idiot wearing that thing
On Oct 24, 2015 12:22 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There was once someone who said the same thing about 3D.
On 24 Oct 2015 12:20, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's a bug dump of shit,, VR can not support Fighting games at
all,, AND IT NEVER WILL
On Oct 24, 2015 11:47 AM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Looks like there may be VR support for SF5...

http://hadoken.net/street-fighter-v-vr/

Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:56:50 +0200
From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx