Re: Hello

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:24:59 +0700

T7 is fun. Back to basic :) Less combo video galore.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 10:00 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Salie,, getting married won't be a bad idea,, just find someone you like
On Oct 25, 2015 4:27 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tears for Fears FTW.

The cover of Mad World by Andrews and Jules is also legit. I have Donnie
Darko on DVD. Apparently the bluray version sucks.

If I ever lose my mind and decide to get married, I want the wedding to
be an 80's themed affair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB3PdPMjeIY

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In this case, I like the Donnie Darko version more. If only slightly.
@Lumi
I found that stuff you showed me super interesting, even if it was a
little overwhelming.
On 25 Oct 2015 13:07, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah.

On 25 October 2015 at 10:32, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tears for fears were awesome, they had some great tracks.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 7:09 AM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to back to when this was popular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZvPSpLxCg

On 24 October 2015 at 14:05, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whyy???
On Oct 24, 2015 1:31 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

i wont be able to make it

------------------------------
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:40:22 +0200
Subject: RE: Hello
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Session, yes.
It's only goofy-looking to people not wearing the vr headsets.
On 24 Oct 2015 12:33, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there session today?? Come now Nick,, I would shit bricks if the
day comes that people have to wear VR headsets to play fighting games
,, I
hate VR,, you look like a stupid idiot wearing that thing
On Oct 24, 2015 12:22 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There was once someone who said the same thing about 3D.
On 24 Oct 2015 12:20, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's a bug dump of shit,, VR can not support Fighting games at
all,, AND IT NEVER WILL
On Oct 24, 2015 11:47 AM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Looks like there may be VR support for SF5...

http://hadoken.net/street-fighter-v-vr/

Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:56:50 +0200
From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx