RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:18:24 +0000

Nah people just don't like test and robo ky is too abstract to use.

Anji is not going to be on next gen. Just give up.

is mike coming again on Saturday? I need to know so that I can know not to
practice BB and bop him.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:06:34 +0000

So Dizzy is next upcoming character in revelator due to that popularity vote
thing they had going.
Wonder if the position 2 and onwards are indications of when other new
characters will come out or they only care about the winner.
Dizzy barely won with the 1st 3 position being extremely close together.
1. Dizzy2. Bridget3. Baiken4. Holy Order Sol5. Anji6. Testament7. Robo-Ky
Cant remember the rest.
Didnt realise Anji was actually somewhat popular lolGives me hope that they
will be adding him sooner rather than later.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:50:09 +0000

my link doesn't work