Re: Hello

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:49:34 +0200

I'll be playing Rugal.
On 15 Oct 2015 22:42, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let me rephrase. Waiting to play tekken 7 in a week or 2...

Machine is here. Waiting for them to set up the network.

But got to play tekken again at the arcades :) Ditched capos, focusing on
dragunov at the moment (since it's the only returning main in t7...might
try out feng. It's harder to win with feng here). Goodbye capos. You shall
be missed (lucky chloe doesn't = capo prodigy...)

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:43 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Playing TEKKEN 7???? How is it?? Is it better than TTT2 is it better than
TEKKEN 6?? Is it as bad as I think it is???
On Oct 15, 2015 4:21 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thailand. Playing Tekken 7.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 7:42 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Di,, where have you been?? You no longer at session
On Oct 15, 2015 1:12 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Condi/Power Warrior video? Lolz

Good news is the Elite Specialization for Warrior (aka Berserker) will
be Condi/Power base...Your dreams came through LB lolz

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 4:58 PM, lindsey kiviets <
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i think its time i made a combo video

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:57:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sankyuu Sawlie san.

On Thursday, 15 October 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Here's another OST site:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/browse/all

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still want to try and get that 3d samurai showdown from there.

On 14 October 2015 at 16:01, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You are correct. I even replied that I bookmarked it. Must have
been around the time my machine crashed.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Salie I mos posted that site on here ages ago :)

OST heaven

On 14 October 2015 at 13:04, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Last night I found this cool korean site with loads of hard-to-find
OSTs, ROMs among other things. It's also got full ROM sets for various
machines and consoles.

I downloaded the Bishi Bashi for PC.

http://jun1517.tistory.com/

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

tsek u sing kuk

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:51 AM, lindsey kiviets <
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

cairbean queen sharing dis sem drem and harts beat as one and our
luvs on de run.

poon u guys in karaoke. I might lose to zombie coz he sing over the
mic often.

Btw is mike coming this saturaday? im ready to poon paas, I felt I
levelled up so much in xrd.