RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:13:21 +0000

wheres your enthusiasm man.

we can win. JP Petersen left wing muthafka ftw

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:07:03 +0000

Oh, yeah, the world cup... I knew the rugby was on, I just assumed LB was
posting about something important.

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:02:08 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

rugby world cup

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Top 8 in what?
Should I have been paying attention to something?

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:49:00 +0000

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:20:27 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

These paradoxes are making my brain hurt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3otb6z/what_is_the_most_mindblowing_paradox_you_can/

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 2:43 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

giv silk scraps pls kthx

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:37:20 +0700

From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure how the expansion will effect "meta". Everything was Zojjas but with
the new changes for Heart of Thorns. Seems like there's going to be more viable
build stats than "berserker stats"

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 6:28 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hmm time to change to sinister.

Good thing you told me now , I was just about to start building zojjas gear.

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:12:46 +0700

From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Condi/Power Warrior video? Lolz

Good news is the Elite Specialization for Warrior (aka Berserker) will be
Condi/Power base...Your dreams came through LB lolz

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 4:58 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i think its time i made a combo video

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:57:32 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sankyuu Sawlie san.

On Thursday, 15 October 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's another OST site:

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/browse/all

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I still want to try and get that 3d samurai showdown from there.

On 14 October 2015 at 16:01, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You are correct. I even replied that I bookmarked it. Must have been around
the time my machine crashed.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Salie I mos posted that site on here ages ago :)

OST heaven

On 14 October 2015 at 13:04, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last night I found this cool korean site with loads of hard-to-find OSTs, ROMs
among other things. It's also got full ROM sets for various machines and
consoles.

I downloaded the Bishi Bashi for PC.

http://jun1517.tistory.com/

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tsek u sing kuk

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:51 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

cairbean queen sharing dis sem drem and harts beat as one and our luvs on de
run.

poon u guys in karaoke. I might lose to zombie coz he sing over the mic often.

Btw is mike coming this saturaday? im ready to poon paas, I felt I levelled up
so much in xrd.

is unauthorized. If you have received
this communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received
in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

PNG image