Re: Hello

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:04:17 +0200

Where the hell did you get a DC Neek ?

On 12 October 2015 at 16:45, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I do.
I have not used it for anything yet.
It has a new gd rom and a changed power supply.
On 12 Oct 2015 15:30, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought you had a Dreamcast bra!
On 12 Oct 2015 14:35, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Heh, there were 2 ps1 releases.
The NTSC one in Japanese language and the US one in English.
Other than the fps on the US one being limited, they had a loading
screen between rounds which added even more loading time to a game that has
terrible loading time issues.
I tried loading the Dreamcast one on the Ouyam but it doesn't load.
I first need to see if the emulater can actually do games first I
suppose.
On 12 Oct 2015 14:27, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya didn't know that was released for ps1. i thought it was dreamcast.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 05:26:19 -0700
Subject: RE: Hello
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can't be serious,, this was on the ps1?? It looks brilliant
On Oct 12, 2015 2:24 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Heh, this looks pretty good for a ps1 game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaaWKuKBFXE
On 12 Oct 2015 12:37, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its probably going to be doing what BB did. Release a new version or
update +- every year with 2-4 new characters.

There are 3 atm but there will most likely be atleast 1 added when the
console release happens.

Been unable to make the past 2 session.
Will be there this Saturday definitely.
Need me some Guilty Gear.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:24:27 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol
That's good to know :D
I feel revelatory needs more than just 3 characters.
On 12 Oct 2015 09:11, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oh because millia is so much fun to play. playing against you and lumi
made me realize just how broken she can become with good oppressive
neutral.

im looking forward to revelatory because of 2 things: johny, jam and
pumpink girl and the death of elefant.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:06:06 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why to both questions :)
On 12 Oct 2015 09:01, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

why I enjoyed Saturday or why im looking forward to revelatory?

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:56:33 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really LB?
Can I ask why? :D
On 12 Oct 2015 08:40, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning pees,

I quite enjoyed xrd on Saturday. looking forward to revelatory more
than ever before.

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 18:24:37 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not really. It's not like you have the meter or the health to do these
things the whole time. Most of them are pretty easy to do when you've had
some practice. Not Geese's stuff though. That 100% double Final Impact
combo took sooo many takes.
The last stuff where the air fireball hits Andy otg, and then combo
further, only work against Andy.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 6:13 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is broken combos Nick
On Oct 11, 2015 5:21 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote: