RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:01:33 +0000

why I enjoyed Saturday or why im looking forward to revelatory?

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:56:33 +0200
Subject: RE: Hello
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really LB?

Can I ask why? :D
On 12 Oct 2015 08:40, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning pees,

I quite enjoyed xrd on Saturday. looking forward to revelatory more than ever
before.

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 18:24:37 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not really. It's not like you have the meter or the health to do these things
the whole time. Most of them are pretty easy to do when you've had some
practice. Not Geese's stuff though. That 100% double Final Impact combo took
sooo many takes.The last stuff where the air fireball hits Andy otg, and then
combo further, only work against Andy.
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 6:13 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is broken combos NickOn Oct 11, 2015 5:21 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For you Sigma...
dammit.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqovf_4xvt4&feature=em-upload_owner