RE: Hello

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:50:18 +0200

*lol* l'll believe that when l see it :P
On 9 Oct 2015 14:47, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

don't take breaks take numbers demmit

SAP pls, don't make me come over there...

and get the numbers myself.... its not gna be pretty

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:41:32 +0200
Subject: RE: Hello
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tsek, it was my break. Gonna have to start teaching again real soon.
On 9 Oct 2015 14:38, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SAP y must u lurk and den gief bed news.

you mas jis mek a plen en get us double thick milkshake asians

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:33:18 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*LOL*
On 9 Oct 2015 13:33, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sap I'll take any and all of the numbers LB rejects.
I'm more for quantity than quality at the moment.

On Friday, 9 October 2015, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

LB has the Friday.
On 9 Oct 2015 09:43, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol @nick.

@sap, pls get me an Asians number kthx, and Asian of thick variety.

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 09:32:36 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No LB, get a 2nd X-box one just for sessions, then we can all play the
games you play on it.
On 9 Oct 2015 08:59, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do it sap, its only a month until payday.
On 9 Oct 2015 08:07, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning peeps,

SAP pls get dis R14k pc.

its too good

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 22:45:16 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piKOZmCS0ZY

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see EventHubs has picked up the story

A video has been posted on Twitter that showcases a stage we have not yet
seen in Street Fighter 5. This stage resembles the New York stage from
Third Strike.

This footage comes directly from New York Comic Con, which kicked off this
morning.

There have been reports that Alex is visible in the background of this
stage, but we have yet to confirm.

Firstly, this stage looks nothing like the NYC stage from 3rd Strike.
Secondly, if Alex is actually visible in the background, then it's unlikely
he will be released for SFV at launch.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I'd like that.
SFV has a New York stage. Alex seems to be likely.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
On 8 Oct 2015 12:50, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack Steel, is that you?

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:43 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I r let my gameplay skeelz do da taawking.

tsek imdabes. yoflame folyf

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 12:16:34 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When LB posts something to the list:

[image: http://i.imgur.com/DvPhPA8.gif]

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

WHUT?>

my mind wanted a toga fire but my muscle memory decided to flame yo ass.
all those you get knocked down by da mughty flame

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:41:46 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can't even properly do yoga fire. 9 out 10 times you get yoga flame
it was unintentionally.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 11:39 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

lp yogaflame x infinity on block tsek

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:18:13 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your Sim is ass.

Just saw this news story which reminded me about the recent discussion
about intellectuals:

JFK: declassified documents reveal a *cunning* and cagey president
Back channels to the Soviets, the ‘girlfriend system’ and doubts about
LBJ: historian Timothy Naftali paints a portrait of a President Kennedy
‘far more interesting *intellectually* and far less appealing personally’

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/07/jfk-kennedy-declassified-documents-reveal-a-cunning-and-cagey-president

More evidence that "intellectual" is the new "clever".

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

so u saying my sim is not dabes?

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 10:49:05 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My MP button wasn't working for the first two matches. So when I pianoed
nothing came out.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:13 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Morning peeps,

Sim's throw range is greatest in da game. I grab u before you grab me, it
makes sense since I have longer stretchy limbs and he spit hot fya

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 22:55:14 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BTLu-LOdSw

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:17 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Haha, I just read through it now. It does feel a little directed at me :P

I hadn't considered doing it with video games for some reason but I was
planning on doing this with the cartoons and shows I watched growing up as
a kid.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol, that’s awesome.
I hope you’re taking notes, Lumi.