RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 07:46:32 +0000

f u stu

im struggling with normal rifts on tx. ugh, so much farming needs to happen.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 07:31:51 +0000

I just realised that the next public holiday is the 16th of December. That’s
too far away…
We need another gaming weekend. I mean a full weekend sometime.
Salie’s mails about taito games had got me in the mood to play some 2player
bubble bobble and others.

@LB �C cleared 59 with 2min to spare. Need a nice rift and 60 should be fine.
Still need ancient gear for most of my armour…

Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:02:19 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just what some of the Ouys stuff looks like.

Doom is pretty impressive for a heavily tweaked Android version.

You guys should check it out.

https://youtu.be/BBSjrhbgxrc

On 7 Oct 2015 06:21, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHrzc-nAC1c

transformers robots in disguy

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 20:30:36 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 7:31 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Geese Howard spotted in Guangdong province.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MwC2Y5uQ_E

On 6 October 2015 at 19:02, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

da bes miksup, is wen even da attaka don't know how to blok it

- man with beard

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 6:55 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oh i thought you referring to our sf4 simulkak discussion.

dont mind me , nothing to see here

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 18:51:16 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB has dabes mindgamez

On 6 Oct 2015 18:50, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure if LB is giving an exceptionally deep answer, or just being LB.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wot the shit are you talking about

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 6:30 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ey man you need to let it go.

OS is a thing in sf4. whether it affects me or not its there. Therefore i can
talk about it.

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:36:46 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have ignorant people perverting a word like intellectual and then
this perverted meaning is what is carried on by the ignorant that follow.

LB, please explain this phenomenon to the audience.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sure.

The thing I have a problem with is that this is all rhetorical nonsense.

You have ignorant people perverting a word like intellectual and then this
perverted meaning is what is carried on by the ignorant that follow.

Do you think you are clever is just more rhetoric.

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was reading this book called "Do you think you're clever?". It contains a
list of strange interview questions used by different departments at Oxford and
Cambridge
University.

Anyway, one of the hardest questions is supposedly Do you think you're clever?
which is asked by the Cambridge Law Department. The question sort of touches on
the this aspect. According to the book, "cleverness" has had negative
connotations since the times of Ancient Greece. So saying that you're clever
is like saying you're a braggart, devious, or even perhaps a fool. The word
"intellectual" has somewhat similar
connotations these days.

Here are some of the questions BTW:

https://teachertweaks.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/100-oxbridge-questions.pdf

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Negative connotations se moer.

If someone views the exercising of intellect as negative then they are directly
promoting ignorance.

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

all I can say is tonight you are going to be conditioned to eat my throws when
I jump in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Pavlov

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:30:19 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't have to be smart to understand them all of them. Just need a bit of
general knowledge.

It's also interesting how the title of the article says "smart" instead of
"intellectual" like it actually says on the list. The word "intellectual" has
negative
connotations, so many publications avoid using it.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

not a lot.

the roman one was cool with the 5 beers.

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:20:24 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and I've got a new hobby now. I find silly puzzles that take no brainpower
and post it on random forums with captions like "Einstien predicted that only
10%
of the people on the World would be abel to solve this puzzle. Are you in the
top inteligence bracket?"

How many of those jokes did you understand LB?

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 3:13 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog.php?blogid=240%2F20-Jokes-Only-Very-Smart-People-Will-Understand

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 14:50:06 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was always terrible. The first time I heard it I thought the machine's
speakers were busted. Then I just realized it just sounds bad in general. The
sampled
effects are overdriven and of low quality. The x68k version sounds much
better.

Arcade:

http://vgmrips.net/packs/pack/final-fight-cp-system

x68k

http://vgmrips.net/packs/pack/final-fight-sharp-x68000

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It sounds terrible NOW... When it came out it was fqn awesome.

I still like the horrible Final Fight sfx.

On 6 Oct 2015 13:48, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. Just no.

In other news, in my quest to play all interesting arcades games since the year
1984, I've finally reached 1994. Alien vs Predator.

I've also came up with a theory that music production also has a sort-of
Uncanny Valley. There's a period where there's a big advancement in audio
technology,
but the hardware advancement isn't really enough to deliver the producer's
vision. You can hear it clearly in arcade games that came out say after 1988.
Everyone was switching to synthesized and resampled audio just because they
could, but in reality the
end product sounded terrible. It seemed like they were more concerned with
demoing the hardware features than producing good audio (the arcade version of
Final Fight is a good example - it sounds terrible). Whereas during the
previous generation it seemed
the producers just tried to produce get music and effects.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:36 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

f u I don't work at SARS.

But I will apply the SARS circular logic all the same.

He pressed wrong twice? is that what you saying?

you saying the third time it could've been different?

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 13:11:32 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you accept my assessment that there's no way you can believe that it's 50/50.

Damn SARS employees...

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:06 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I accept your assessment however i find it hard to believe that a guy who can
TP through fireballs has a hard time throwing out of a tick throw.

methinks that situation is 50/50 and u r basically done when in that situation.

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:41:18 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Not ended up in that situation in the first place.

2. Timed his throw properly.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 11:48 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what could the balrog have done differently in that situation

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:40:49 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The player in blockstun can throw immediately while the person performing the
tick throw has to wait a few frames. There are situations where it's a
complete 50/50, or where it's impossible
to escape using a throw because the aggressor has a better throw range, but
that isn't one of them.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 11:16 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how would the balrog escape that kuk vortex?

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:12:53 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reversal throws cannot be thrown because you cannot throw someone for something
like 10f after wake up.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:58 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

when u throw at the same time and the game selects a winner at random does not
constitute a reversal throw.

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 10:52:30 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It does have reversal throws.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 6:15 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if the game had reversal throws it would be a fair game.

look how cheaply the game ended. :(

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 00:36:02 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB we need to play HF

スト2'タ�`ボacho
sf2t 20030705c

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.