RE: Hello

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 20:03:25 +0200

Haha, awesome...
Except for the part where Dio gets beaten...
On 5 Oct 2015 19:10, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@nick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j_VcsTtLBE

------------------------------
From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:16:50 +0000

Anno is boss

Love those games

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 12:46:38 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm playing Anno 1440 :)

My Noblemen are euphoric.

On 5 October 2015 at 11:56, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It also supports crossplay :)
On 5 Oct 2015 11:55, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Android game Meltdown is owning my (and possibly Sap's) life.
It's available on Steam too.
On 5 Oct 2015 11:20, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks again dude :D

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pick a class and filter decks on it. Then look at the dust cost. That’s
pretty much your clue on how many rare/legendary cards you need in the
deck. Pick the ones that have the lowest dust cost as you’ll be more likely
to have those cards. There are some decks that you can build using the
starter cards. Easiest is probably Hunter.

Good luck with it.

Other than that, just make sure you get your daily quests done. You can
reroll one of the quest each day. It’s sometimes worth it to reroll and
hope you get the quests that are worth 60 gold, rather than the 40 gold
ones.

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 01:16:05 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure LB. I'll take it from your dropbox right now.

Except I dunno WTF your dropbox is.

But don't worry, I'll get right on it.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 10:16 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

imdabes

Salie pls come take dis from my dropbox.

ex takumi ftw. learnt run BC cancelling from heidern combos.

its very similar to BB and persona's slide move input, however there are
no visual cues.

you cant hit confirm anything, you just have to do BCffd+A thats exactly
what you should do and believe it will hit.
------------------------------

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 06:04:30 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha Kuk,, that's funny

On Oct 2, 2015 2:57 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reading LB's posts on the list and various forums has ruined me. I
couldn't even make it past the 3rd paragraph:

In other words, “our study results suggest that if you are 25, you’d have
to eat even less and exercise more than those older, to prevent gaining
weight,” *Jennifer Kuk*, a professor of kinesiology and health science at
York and co-author of the paper, said in a statement
<http://news.yorku.ca/2015/09/21/millennials-gen-y-need-to-eat-less-workout-more-to-stave-off-obesity-york-u-study/>.
“Ultimately,
maintaining a healthy body weight is now more challenging than ever.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/01/its-gotten-harder-to-lose-weight-and-not-for-the-reasons-you-think/

------------------------------

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information
about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
obtained from your KPMG representative.